Loveland, Ohio – The current Air Quality Index is 154 and the primary pollutant is Ozone.
This is unhealthy for People with lung disease, children and teens, older adults, and people who are routinely active outdoors for six or more hours a day –- take any of these steps to reduce your exposure:
- Avoid strenuous outdoor activities.
- Keep outdoor activities short.
- Consider moving physical activities indoors or rescheduling them.
Everyone else – take any of these steps to reduce your exposure:
- Choose less strenuous activities (like walking instead of running) so you don’t breathe as hard.
- Shorten the amount of time you are active outdoors.
- Be active outdoors when air quality is better.